Development of ELVs management process methodology and benefits of fluff utilizationPublished: 31/07/2020
The project of AEIFOROS SA in the framework of the Action “RESEARCH-CREATE-INNOVATE” has been granted co-financing by Greece and the European Union (European Regional Development Fund) in context with the Operational Program “Competiveness Entrepreneurship and Innovation (EPAnEK) of the NSRF 2014-2020.
The project entitled “Development of ELVs management process methodology and benefits of fluff utilization” with Acronym REVIVAL aims to develop, implement and optimize the ELVs treatment taking into consideration the receiving and decontamination process of the ELVs, the shredding process, the recovery of metals and the processing of the fluff for the production of altenative fuel meeting the specifications of industrial end users.
The objectives of the project are the following:
1. The measurement and the optimization of the ELVs decontamination process
2. The measurement of the impact of the decontamination process on the performance of the shredder
3. The measurement and the optimization of the recovery of steel and ferrous contained in ELVs
4. The measurement and the optimization of the performance of the fluff processing facility.
5. Codification of all above best techniques and results in a handbook for the processing of ELVs.
The 30 months duration project will be implemented by AEIFOROS SA in collaboration with the research Centre CERTH and the standardization organization ELOT.
You are able to follow the REVIVAL project progress at revival.aeiforos.gr.